The Extra Mile is a new school charity fundraising concept which benefits your school and your local community
All funds raised are split 50/50 between your school and Julia’s House
A great way to:
- Raise funds for your school
- Contribute to children’s 30 minutes exercise per day
- Demonstrate your investment in the Government’s daily mile initiative
- Support your local children’s hospice
What your school gets for taking part:
- Trophy for the class / group that raises the most money
- Assembly / talk to present medals and trophy
- Goodie bags for the top three fundraisers
- Banners to mark start and finish lines
- Volunteers to help on the day
- Medals for every fundraiser
- Sponsorship forms
Simply pick a date, get sponsored and run your mile!
How the Extra Mile helps your school
It's completely up to you how you choose to spend your 50% sponsorship money, Springdale school chose to spend theirs on a new outdoor learning area.
This outside area is an extension of the classroom and allows the children's topics to be brought outside. We would not have been able to have this if it wasn't for the Extra Mile, it paid for all of it!
Ann-Marie Lawrence, Springdale First School
How the Extra Mile helps Julia’s House
£600 could fund a day long ‘Housemates’ session for up to 30 families where parents can support one another and children can learn and play.
Fill out our contact form and one of the team will be in touch. Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01202 644220