Julia’s House Friends’ are just that, kind people who want to help us change lives. They are our community champions, charity ambassadors who spread the word about what we do and raise vital funds within their neighbourhoods. We’d be lost without them!
The groups can be as formal or informal as the members want them to be and all are extremely sociable. If you would like to be a friend to our families then why not join your local group - or even start one of your own!
We currently have Friends’ Groups in Bridport, Christchurch, Devizes Dorchester, Ferndown, Southbourne, Poole, Purbeck, Weymouth and Wimborne.
A Friends’ Group is about:
- Raising money to provide care for children with life-limiting conditions and support for their families
- Socialising and having fun!
- Doing something worthwhile for a local charity
- Helping us to be seen and heard right across Dorset and Wiltshire
- Representing Julia’s House at events, receiving donations and collection boxes
To find out more please call our Community Fundraising Team on 01202 644220 or email email@example.com.