With our team of qualified hiking leaders, we can plan a mini-adventure just for you.
Event date: 1st January - 31st December 2022
If you’re looking for something more personalised – maybe a corporate team building day or a special get together with friends, we can help you organise a private guided hike in Dorset or Wiltshire.
Location: Your choice
Get in touch with your idea for a mini-adventure, including location, date and timings and we’ll work out some route options with you, varying from 10 to 26 miles.
Tell us how many staff members or friends will be taking part and we can agree a team fundraising target.
Get ready, set and go for training and fundraising! We’ll be there to support you all you the way. We can even arrange a visit to meet your team ahead of the trek and tell you all about how your fundraising will help support local seriously-ill children and their families.
On the day you will be led by a Julia’s House representative who is a qualified South West Coastal and Countryside Leader.
It’s a great opportunity to team build, working together to develop strengths while having a fantastic time, or just spend a special day with friends.
- Fundraising support, ideas and tips
- A fully risk-assessed, bespoke route for your team
- A qualified and first-aid trained hike leader
- Julia’s House moisture-wicking t-shirt for each team member
- A medal for all finishers
- Social media support
- A meal or celebratory drink at the finish line (optional)
- A presentation or informal visit from one of the Julia’s House team
Contact us and together we can plan the perfect tailor-made trek for your team.