1. These Terms and Conditions are the rules of Julia’s House (herein known as the “Charity”) raffle draw. By participating in the raffle, the entrant is bound by these rules. Your participation in the draw will be cancelled if you reject any or part of the following.
2. This raffle is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005; Licence No. 000-039939-N-319913-009 in accordance with the Gambling Act 2005.
3. The responsible person is Martin Edwards who may be contacted at the address at the end of this document. The responsible person is not eligible to enter the raffle.
4. Each entry into the raffle costs £1, and only all participants who have paid the donation before the commencement of the draw will be eligible and have equal chance to win a prize.
5. Each separate £1 donation will be counted as one entry into the draw. You can enter the draw as many times as you like by making separate £1 donations.
6. All tickets received after the closing date will be treated as a donation. Raffle closing date is Friday 26th July 2019. Raffle draw date is Thursday 1st August 2019.
7. There are three cash prizes to be won: £1,000 top prize, £250 second prize and £100 third prize.
8. To enter the draw or sell raffle tickets you must be aged 16 years or over. It is an offence for anyone under the age of 16 years to participate in a raffle. The Charity will, where appropriate, carry out checks to verify this requirement, if necessary including seeking confirmation from relevant agencies that can provide such information.
9. Should a prize winner be found to be under the age of 16 we will refund their money and withhold the prize, additionally the charity reserves the right to reclaim any prizes issued in error.
10. The winning numbers will be randomly drawn and will be witnessed by two people.
11. Where applicable, winners will receive their prizes by post, addressed to the details of the person who made the donation. Winners do not have to make a claim and the prizes will be posted automatically. The winner will be notified by telephone and/or email. Winning raffle numbers (no player names) will be shown on our website after the raffle draw.
12. All participants in the draw are responsible for providing the charity with up to date contact details. The Charity will not be liable for any loss incurred by the entrant caused by the failure of the entrant to inform the Charity of any changes or errors to their details.
14. The Charity cannot accept liability for the loss of, delays in or theft of any communication sent by post, email or fax; nor for any delays in the banking system.
15. Complaints and Disputes Procedure
Any complaints or disputes in respect of the raffle should be made in writing to: The Raffle Manager, Julia’s House, Barclays House, 1 Wimborne Road, Poole, Dorset, BH15 2BB.
All complaints will be acknowledged within 24 hours of receipt of the communication, at which time an investigation will be instigated with a formal response being made in writing within 10 working days.
16. If you are gambling more than you want to or are concerned that an individual may be a problem gambler, advice is available at www.gamcare.org.uk or contact the national telephone helpline free on 0808 8020 133 from 8am to midnight seven days a week.
17. The Charity reserves the right to make changes to these rules and will publish any changes 28 days in advance on the charity website, as required by law.
The Responsible Person: Martin Edwards Registered address: Julia’s House, Barclays House, 1 Wimborne Road, Poole, Dorset, BH15 2BB. Telephone 01202 644220. Registered Charity No. 1067125. Gambling Commission License Number, 000-039939-N-319913-009