40 week placement, would suit University Students placement year.
Julia's House is a fantastic charity dedicated to helping life-limited children and their families across Dorset and Wiltshire.
We organise a wide variety of events each year. This placement gives you the hands on experience and the opportunity to get fully involved with the charity and its supporters.
- Annual Ball
- Clay Shoot on a private estate
- Golf days
- Challenge events (bike rides, treks, skydive, marathons)
- Christmas party
- Provide support and contribute to community, corporate and major donor teams and deliver sucessful events
- Provide professional administrative and telephone support
- Liaise with marketing, PR and social media team re information for events
- Compile and maintain events spreadsheets
- Source and manage raffle prizes for events
- Contribute positively to the team and uphold team values
We would like you to:
- Love organising events
- Have great PC skills like Word and Excel
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Hold a full UK driver's license
- Occasionally be available to work an evening or weekend if an event demands it
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com. If you have any questions or would like to chat about the role further, please call June on 01202 644220.
Please note some roles are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.