Your business can become part of our vital work helping support local life-limited children and their families.
Joining the Wiltshire Business Club 200
- Support a wonderful local cause and make a difference in the community
- Meet your Corporate Social Responsibility obligations
- Encourage staff to follow your lead and get involved bringing unique team building opportunities
We understand that while many businesses want to help, they don’t always have time or resources to do that. Business Club 200 makes giving easy. It’s a simple monthly donation that recognises your commitment to Julia’s House and your local community. What wonderful news to celebrate with your staff and share with customers!
We have three membership options available, so that you can choose the most suitable option for your business.
Bronze Package (£1000 annually / £83.33 monthly + VAT)
- Your company logo will feature on the Business Club 200 page of the Julia’s House website, with a link to your website
- A Business Club 200 logo for use on your website, email footer and marketing materials
- Regular updates for you and your staff, including a bi-annual newsletter
- PR and Media opportunities
- A public Thank You on Twitter and LinkedIn
- A framed Business Club 200 membership certificate to showcase in your office
- Complimentary invitation to our annual Business Club 200 Reception
- Invitations to special events and Hospice Open Days
- A named contact in the Wiltshire Fundraising team, who can visit your business, provide regular updates and support any fundraising activities
- Staff volunteering opportunities
Silver Package (£3000 annually / £250 monthly + VAT)
- All the benefits of our Bronze membership plus:
- Two VIP tickets to two special events throughout the year (events to be confirmed but may include Race Day, Golf Day, Carol Concert)
- Invite to Hospice Open Days, with the option of arranging a private tour
- First refusal on sponsorship opportunities throughout the year
Gold Package (£5000 annually / £416.66 monthly + VAT)
- All the benefits of our Bronze and Silver membership plus:
- An additional two VIP tickets to two special events throughout the year
- A personal annual video update from the Director of Care
- An annual ‘Lunch and Learn’ event at your company, with a presentation from Julia’s House CEO or DCEO
Get in touch
To find out more email email@example.com or call our friendly corporate team for a chat on 01380 562525.