Want to make every moment count for local families? Join the club!
At Julia’s House we make it our business to ensure that every family that comes to us gets the care they need - which is why the support of YOUR business is so important. We never want to have to turn a child away for financial reasons, yet few people realise that we rely on donations and fundraising for 96 per cent of the money we need each year - it’s a daunting prospect.
Having a regular income gives us the confidence to plan for the future, to know that a family struggling to care for a fragile child will be able to access the life-changing support that Julia’s House can offer.
Joining the Dorset Business Club
- Support a wonderful cause and make a difference in the community
- Meet your Corporate and Social Responsibility obligations
- Encourage staff to follow your lead and and get involved, bringing unique team building opportunities
We understand that while many businesses want to help, they don’t always have time to organise fundraising events. The Business Club makes giving easy. It’s a simple monthly donation that recognises your commitment to Julia’s House and your local community. What wonderful news to celebrate with your staff and share with customers!
All we ask is a minimum commitment of £100 a month – over a year that would add up to a fun-filled six-hour play session at one of our hospices for up to six children.
As a Julia's House Business Club member you will receive:
- Invitations to special events and hospice open days
- Recognition on the Business Club web page
- Regular updates for you and your staff
- A public thank you on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Branded marketing materials that let people know about your support