We have partnered with Guardian Angel, an online Will writing service, to provide our supporters with an easy way to write or update their Will from the comfort of their own home.
Who is Guardian Angel?
Guardian Angel is an online Wills provider chosen by Julia’s House to help you write or update your Will online for free (T&Cs apply).
These approaches to Will-making are quick and easy, but as secure as a face to face appointment. So we can offer our supporters this service, Julia’s House pays a small fee to Guardian Angel for each Will completed with a gift left to the charity.
There’s no obligation to leave a gift to Julia’s House in your Will, but we hope you may consider it once you have taken care of your loved ones. A gift of just 1% from your Will can make 100% difference to overwhelmed parents going through dark times.
How does the online service work?
- You can write your Will online by using our partner Guardian Angel. To begin, visit Guardian Angel’s website and follow the instructions.
- You can write a simple, single Will through this online service for free (T&Cs apply).
- Your online Will should take 15-30 minutes to complete and there is a helpline and online support available if your need further guidance. The form will walk you through each step, making sure your wishes are documented accurately.
- Once the process is complete, the system will generate your free Will. Then, all you have to do is download it and follow the instructions so that you can have it witnessed.
- If you need any legal advice, you can ask Guardian Angel to refer you to one of their solicitor firms.
How does the phone service work?
Please call 0800 773 4014 for free and quote Julia's House to claim your free will. They will book an appointment for you over the phone with one of their solicitor firms.
- You can write a simple Will through this service for free (T&Cs apply).
- Visit Guardian Angel’s website for more information.
1 in 4 children and their families supported by Julia’s House are funded by gifts in Wills. So if you do leave a gift, large or small, to Julia’s House, you will be providing a lifeline to local families across Dorset and Wiltshire. Thank you.