Time for Tea
Something as simple as a cup of tea with friends or a cake bake with colleagues could fund a break for a family struggling to cope with round the clock care for a seriously ill child.
Please join Julia's House again this year as we invite people throughout Dorset and Wiltshire to hold a tea party for us during Children's Hospice Week from Monday 22nd - Sunday 28th May.
Big or small, a Time for Tea event really does make a difference to the lives of families we support.
Everyone who registers to hold a tea party by emailing email@example.com will be able to claim a free box of Dorset Tea from their nearest Julia's House shop.
Plan your own tea party
- Choose a date and venue - if you're unable to hold your event during Children's Hospice week why not hold a tea party over the summer holidays?
- Invite your guests - download your poster and invites from the resources section
- Theme it up - ideas include Great British Bake Off, Champagne High Tea Party, Mad Hatters Tea Party, Vintage Tea Party, Children's Teddy Bear's Picnic
- Ask friends to bake - and charge your guests a small fee for cakes and refreshments
- Donate - download your donation form and freepost envelope from the resources section
- Show us your mug! Share your mug shot and tag us on facebook or twitter - we'll feature the best photos