Time for Tea
Something as simple as a cup of tea with friends or a cake bake with colleagues could fund a break for a family struggling to cope with round the clock care for a seriously ill child.
Please join Julia's House again this year as we invite people throughout Dorset and Wiltshire to hold a tea party for us during Children's Hospice Week from Monday 22nd - Sunday 28th May.
Big or small, a Time for Tea event really does make a difference to the lives of families we support.
Plan your own tea party
- Choose a date and venue - if you're unable to hold your event during Children's Hospice week why not hold a tea party over the summer holidays?
- Invite your guests - download your poster and invites from the resources section
- Theme it up - ideas include Great British Bake Off, Champagne High Tea Party, Mad Hatters Tea Party, Vintage Tea Party, Children's Teddy Bear's Picnic
- Ask friends to bake - and charge your guests a small fee for cakes and refreshments
- Donate - download your donation form and freepost envelope from the resources section
- Show us your mug! Share your mug shot and tag us on facebook or twitter - we'll feature the best photos
Or join us for our Time for Tea events
Our very own Time for Tea will be held at Charborough Park, where you will also have the opportunity to enjoy one of Highwood Garden's exclusive open days in aid of Julia's House. Alternatively, many of our shops are holding events throughout Children's Hospice Week.