New car = New Opportunites for fundraising!
- What a 'wheelie' amazing donation from Balmer Lawn. Their gift will help our team to get out and about in the community, helping with fundraising and spreading the word about our vital care. Thank you so much!
Sweet Cake Sale!
- Future GBBO stars in Wiltshire; Ella, Abi and Charlotte organised a fantastic cake sale at Devizes Leisure Centre. Their event was a great success and raised an amazing £155.70 for Julia’s House families. Thank you and keep on baking girls!
Sainsbury's Walk the Walk!
- Thank you to Julian, Julie and the team at Sainsbury’s in Calne for their support through their 2017/2018 Charity year. The staff organised a sponsored walk from their store to our hospice in Devizes... and back again! Along with instore fundraising and collection cans on the tills - they raised a brilliant £1828 for Julia's House families. Thank you!
£50 Challenge Creative Award Winners
- Huge congratulations to Inspire who won the award for the most creative fundraising idea with their “I’m an Accountant Get me out of here” fundraiser. The team offered to take on challenges from an Abba Tribute to a Dare to Bare, shave you head challenge. In total they raised a fantastic £903.76 including gift aid – you are all stars – thank you!
26 Engineer Regiment Fundraise!
- Commanding Officer, Lt Col Simon Doyle, chose Julia’s House as the Regiment’s Charity of the Year. Many soldiers serving with the Regiment have recently returned from Operational Commitments. Their ‘Home Coming’ party (which coincided with the England World Cup Semi Final match) raised over £1200 for Julia’s House.
- A big thank you to 288 Group for raising more than £15,000, in sponsorship
and matched donations, by tackling our Jurassic Coast Trek. More than forty employees completed the 26 mile or 13 mile walk along the Jurassic coast from Lulworth Cove the Studland Bay.
Wimborne Beer Festival raises £3,000!
- We're delighted to accept a cheque for £3,000 from Wimborne Beer Festival organiser, James Winter. The donation was from our 2017 event, huge thank you to the organisers, sponsors, volunteers and of course our all those who attended!
Golf Day Success!
- Fantastic fundraising from 3 local businesses - Laceys Solicitors, Investec & Saffery Champness. They held a joint golf day for clients at Remedy Oak Golf Club on Thursday 28 June and raised a fantastic £780 on the day for Julia’s House – thank you so much!
Huge thanks to Weymouth Rotary Club
- Thank you to Weymouth Rotary for organising a fantastic evening with the Wurzels and Friends. An amazing amount was raised during the evening and Julia's House received £1000.00 from the proceeds!
A Royal Ascot Win!
- Laybourne Finance had a fantastic day with their clients at the Royal Ascot recently - and even had a good view of the Queen! They won this fantastic prize with a sealed bid of £2700, which had kindly been donated to Julia's House by Mar-Key Group. We'd like to thank both Laybourne and Mar-Key Group for helping to raise vital funds for Julia's House families in this way.