Thank you Keith Motors
- Keith Motors have now joined the Julia’s House £50 Challenge team! All 3 Keith Motor sites in Christchurch, Verwood and Ringwood are asking customers if they would be happy to make a donation on their invoice to raise as much as they can in the 4 weeks ahead of the final awards ceremony in June. Thank you to Keith Motors and its customers for their support and we wish them well in the challenge. Kai Mann accepted the £50 on behalf of Keith Motors, presented by our Corporate Fundraiser, Caroline Attreed.
Thank you The Cow
- Thank you to The Cow in Ashley Cross for raising an amazing £173.39 for Julia's House during their fundraising this May. The pub has been raising money for Greene King's national charity of choice and the pub also chose to support Julia’s House a local charity. They have been really busy with lots of events going on, cycling over 40 miles, pyjama quiz nights, karaoke and children's crafts all during Children's Hospice Week. Thank you so much to all the team and managers for all their hard work!
Thank you Rob Aylen
- A huge thank you to Rob Aylen and all involved in the Transport Vetrans Football Match for raising an incredible £1205.00 for Julia's House. It sounded like a fantastic family day!
It was lovely to meet Rob at the Hospice today and thank you once again for such a fabulous donation!
Thank you Ageas
- Thank you Elliot, Lucy, Georgina, Holly and Jenny from AGEAS group in Bournemouth who volunteered for the day at our Poole Shop during Children’s Hospice Week. The team were amazing promoting our Pyjama day and really got into the swing of things!
Lucy from the AGEAS team told us "It was such a pleasure to have the opportunity to raise money at the Pyjama day in Poole. The team at the store were so friendly and welcoming, nothing was too much trouble. We spoke to many people walking past and their donations were greatly appreciated. It is amazing how kind people are, it was a really heart-warming day. Julia's house do incredible work and we are proud to support them!"
Thank you Salisbury Tesco Extra
- Thank you to Gilbert and the staff at Salisbury Tesco Extra for generously donating all of these wonderful toys to our Wiltshire hospice. Gilbert also supported us with raffle prizes and donations for our upcoming events.
Thank you Marlborough Golf Club
- One of our Wiltshire volunteers, Sue Lyons, who already gives up a lot of her time - has helped to raise a wonderful £3110.29 from her year as Ladies Captain at the Marlborough Golf Club. Thank you to all involved at the club!
Thank you Nationwide
- A huge thank you to Jessica Burt, Dean Howells, Nick Merry and Rachel Grant in the Underwriting team at Nationwide, Bournemouth for raising a wonderful £1167 through various fundraising initiatives including a dress down day, bake sale, sweepstake, sweet bags for sale and a tombolo with raffle prizes!
Dean, Nick and Rachel went on to run the 10K in the Southampton Marathon and we are extremely proud of their fundraising and running efforts.
Thank you Salisbury Dance Studio
- Thank you to Salisbury Dance Studio for supporting Julia's House, as one of their charities at their recent dance show. The show was a wonderful success, which is a credit to all of the hard work the teachers and children put in, and they raised an incredible £1500 for us.
Thank you Trethowans Solicitors
- We are delighted that the Poole office of Trethowans Solicitors have chosen Julia’s House as charity of the year!
Sue Miles, Business Fundraiser says “Trethowans have been fantastic supporters over the years and we are delighted staff have chosen to fundraise for us this year. They are a lovely group and I am looking forward to working with them this year."
Thank you Watercress Company
- Over 6 years, The Watercress company have raised just over £17,000, a fantastic amount and their support has been wonderful, ranging from a donation made for each bag of Watercress sold to running marathons in Europe.
Managing Director, Tom Amery said “All the staff at The Watercress Company and supporters that have contributed to achieve this milestone are very proud. The encouragement we have received from the Julia’s House team, with thank-you emails and visits for our staff have helped maintain the drive and enthusiasm. We understand the job is never done and everything that can be donated is greatly appreciated; this makes such a difference to the children that receive such special and deserving care at Julia’s House and within their homes with their family.”