Julia's House has many opportunities in charity fundraising for businesses. There are numerous benefits to developing a corporate partnership with us. This would not only demonstrate to your staff and customers your commitment to CSR, it can also prove highly motivational in engaging staff and increasing team morale. Most importantly, you will be making a difference to the lives of those in need in your community. You can read about the difference one of our corporate supporters, Meggitt, has made, here.
Charity fundraising for businesses
We can offer:
- Considerable brand awareness: Working with a respected, family- focused charity with a great reputation.
- Staff engagement: You and your staff will be given the opportunity to visit our hospice and you can also receive regular updates from our experienced and passionate team.
- Support: As well as support from members of our team, we can also provide a wide range of marketing resources to help with your fundraising activities.
- Sponsorship opportunities: to boost your profile by backing official Julia’s House events.
- Corporate volunteering opportunities: to provide staff with the chance to have a direct involvement in some of our operations.
Download your fundraising materials
To discuss how we can work together, contact our corporate team by calling 01202 644220 or email email@example.com. Alternatively download our resources to get started straight with charity fundraising for businesses!