Children's Hospice Week
Children’s Hospice Week is the UK's only awareness and fundraising campaign that highlights the vital work children's hospices carry out across the UK.
This year we are turning up the volume to raise awareness of children with life-limiting disabilities, and celebrate the vital services our children and families rely on.
- Hold a Time for Tea event during Children’s Hospice Week. Organise your own, or attend one of ours and help us raise pots of money
- Noisy 9-5: Get your colleagues to turn up the volume for the day.
- Amp up your outfit from neon colours to crazy hair...glam up and go loud!
- Pay to play the lunchtime music quiz to find out who's top of the pops!
- Noisy Night: Grab your friends and go loud together
- Playlist party - get your pals round to play their top five tracks. Dance and donate
- Karaoke competition - hold the ultimate singalong and crown the best crooner
"Being a Julia’s House nurse is a bit like being a cross between a childminder and a paramedic! We have lots of fun playing and caring for children – but we have to be ready for absolutely anything."