Change the way you fundraise, change lives
The way we support families has changed. Coronavirus has meant we’ve had to adapt how our nurses and carers work to enable us to continue providing a lifeline of care and keep everyone safe.
The way we fundraise is changing, too. Because traditional large scale events are not possible at the moment, we are looking at new, imaginative and simple ways to ensure we can still raise the funds we need for families whilst staying within government guidelines.
One thing will never change though – and that’s how much we need you. Our care can’t happen without the help of local people and that help has never been more vital than it is right now, in these dark and difficult times.
- Afternoon Tea – donate the cost of your cuppa and cake while you get together and socialise with friends or colleagues
- Gin & Jammies – hold a virtual drinks evening with friends
- Online birthday fundraiser - ask for donations in lieu of presents
- Sell unwanted items online and donate money raised or use quick sell sites such as ziffit.com
- Host a virtual Games Night with your friends and family. Make a donation (eg £2 each) to play
- Donate your daily commute money, morning coffee or monthly gym fees
- Step up! Challenge yourself to walk 5,000 or 10,000 steps a day. Build this into your daily outdoor exercise, walk up and down stairs at home or do circuits of your garden!
- Run a marathon over a week (42km)
- 3 Peaks - Walk the equivalent (37km)
Get in touch:
Don’t forget to let us know about your fundraising activities:
- Set up a JustGiving page at justgiving.com
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To make a donation please visit juliashouse.org/get-involved/donate
- Tag us on social media