Join us on this challenging yet breath-taking trek through the stunning Mont Blanc region of the Alps. You will trek through France, Italy and Switzerland over three days and experience one of the most spectacular mountain ranges in Europe.
This trek is exclusive to Julia’s House fundraisers and offers a great opportunity to come together with other supporters of Julia’s House to explore the beauty of the Alps, whilst raising much needed funds for our families.
This trek will certainly challenge you, with lots of ups and downs, but you will be rewarded with the most spectacular views the Alps has to offer – from stunning mountain ranges, to gorgeous waterfalls, lakes and glaciers.
If you would like to take part and support Julia’s House, there are two ways you can get involved:
1. Pay a deposit of £299 and pledge to raise £1,950*.
2. Self-fund the tour for £1,250 (pay a deposit of £299 to secure your booking and then pay the balance of £951 by 30th March 2018). There’s no minimum sponsorship commitment, simply raise as much as you can.
The registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable. We recommend that you organise travel insurance at the time of booking as this will protect your non-refundable registration fee in the event of unexpected cancellation.
Due to the huge demand for accommodation in the local villages, we ask you to book no later than 31st July 2017 to guarantee your place on the trip. We can still take bookings after this date subject to availability.
Please contact Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or ask to speak to Hannah on 01202 644220 if you have any questions.
Julia’s House is acting as agent for The Different Travel Company, ATOL 6706. The flight-inclusive trip in this brochure is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay your registration fee you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate and ATOL Confirmation Invoice. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
* By paying your deposit, you are committing to raising the minimum sponsorship of £1,950. 80% of the minimum sponsorship must be received no later than 10 weeks before departure. The remaining 20% must be received no later than 1 week before departure. Failure to do so may mean non-participation in the challenge. All outstanding sponsorship must be sent to Julia’s House within four weeks of completing the Challenge.Back to Events