Feel the adrenaline rush as you jump from 13,000 feet at speeds of 120mph. Freefall for 60 seconds – one whole minute – before your instructor releases your parachute and you glide towards the ground, taking in the spectacular views and feeling a sense of achievement like no other.
The children we care for are incredibly brave every single day of their life. Their lives are full of hospital appointments, medications and the uncertainty of never knowing what’s around the corner. Challenge yourself with a skydive this year and your one minute of bravery will help to provide the expert care and support they so desperately need to feel reassured and cope with life’s daily challenges.
With no previous experience required, a tandem skydive is a popular choice for those chasing their own adventure. You’ll be attached to an instructor who is in complete control of your jump throughout so all you’ll need to do is kick back and enjoy an adrenaline rush like no other, flying 13,000 feet (2 miles) at 120 miles per hour!
The deposit is £50 and we ask you to raise a minimum of £395 which will cover the cost of your skydive. Or you can pay £200 for your skydive and raise as much as you can.*
We will be jumping from the Army Parachute Association airfield near Salisbury, SP4 9SF.
You will have a dedicated contact at Julia’s House, who will give you one-to one support all the way. All our jumpers will receive a Julia’s House t-shirt, medal and fundraising ideas and tips.
We will also invite you to the hospice so you can see how the money you raise will make a difference to the children and families we care for.
If you can’t make 4th August then you’re also welcome to skydive for us any other day of the year! Just let us know which date you’re thinking of and we can arrange it for you.
“Courage is fear holding on a minute longer”
(General George S. Patton). You can do it!
*By paying your deposit, you are committing to raising the minimum sponsorship of £395. 80% (£315) must be received by Julia’s House no later than one week before your jump (Friday 27th July 2018). The remaining 20% (£80) must be received by Friday 31st August 2018. If you have chosen to self-fund your tandem skydive, the remaining balance of £150 is due by Friday 27th July 2018.
Back to Events