Run Bournemouth is an irresistible combination of vibrant atmosphere, fresh air and fabulous views.
There’s plenty for all ages and fitness levels - choose from the half-marathon, 10k or 5k. There's also junior races for children aged from 3 to 12!
How to get involved
Sign up for a Julia's House charity place:
- Half Marathon: £250 minimum sponsorship
- Supersonic 10k: £140 minimum sponsorship
- Supernova 5k & Junior 5k: £90 minimum sponsorship
- 2k, 1.5k and 1k Junior races: £60 minimum sponsorship
While there is no direct cost for securing your spot, we ask you to commit to a minimum fundraising pledge. This pledge not only covers the entry cost but also helps to raise essential funds for Julia’s House families.
As a thank you for supporting Julia’s House you’ll receive:
- One-to-one support from our events team a free running vest or t-shirt and we will keep you updated with lots of hints and tips to help you with your fundraising.
Your run can make a difference for families like William's.
“William’s global developmental delay impacts every aspect of his life, his access to the world around him, and how he interacts with the people he loves. It leaves him with no verbal communication and very limited ways to communicate beyond basic emotional responses and physical gestures such as reaching for something or turning his head away from something he does not like. Having Julia’s House in our lives allows me and Pete to be parents, not carers, and to enjoy time with William beyond his care and medical needs. They provide us with a constant point of contact for support and advice and offer William a range of activities that extend his experiences and enjoyment.”
Tania, mum to William