Take to the skies and help fund a Julia’s House nurse.
We’re looking for thrill seekers to join us on Saturday 3rd June 2017 in an attempt to raise £35,000 - enough money to pay for a nurse!
Our nurses are the lifeline for families struggling to cope. Both in the hospice and out in the community, they are the trusted pair of hands that not only provide parents with respite, but with the confidence that their precious child will get the very best care. By taking on this unforgettable challenge you will be helping Julia’s House pay for one of our fantastic compassionate and dedicated nurses.
Jump from 13,000 feet!
With no previous experience required, a tandem skydive is a popular choice for those chasing their own adventure. You’ll be attached to an instructor who is in complete control of your jump throughout so all you’ll need to do is kick back and enjoy an adrenaline rush like no other, flying 13,000 feet (2 miles) at 120 miles per hour!
How much does it cost?
The deposit is £50* and we are asking people to raise a minimum of £395 which will cover the cost of your skydive. Or you can pay £200 for your skydive and raise as much as you can.
We will support you every step of the way
You will have a dedicated contact at Julia’s House, who will give you one-to one support all the way. All our jumpers will receive a Julia’s House t-shirt, medal and fundraising ideas and tips.
We will also invite you to the hospice and give you the chance to find out more about our nurses so you can see how the money you raise will make a difference to the children and families we care for.
You can book your place online or speak to Hannah on 01202 644220 or Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also have a skydive taking place on 22nd July
Can’t make these dates? Don’t worry!
If you can’t make either of these dates, you’re also welcome to skydive for us any other day of the year! Just let us know which date you’re thinking of and we can arrange it for you.
Do something amazing this year and help fund a Julia’s House nurse!
*By paying your deposit, you are committing to raising the minimum sponsorship of £395. 80% of the minimum sponsorship must be received no later than 1 week before your jump. The remaining 20% must be received 4 weeks after your jump. Failure to do so may mean non-participation in the challenge. If you have chosen to self-fund your tandem skydive, the remaining balance of £150 is due two weeks before your jump. Once you have paid your registration fee, we will be in touch to discuss payment.Back to Events