Event information

Event date:10th June 2023
Booking closing date:29th April 2023
Location:Army Parachute Association Airfield, Salisbury, SP4 9SF
Cost:£75 deposit

Booking for this event has now closed

Last few spaces remaining!

Thrill seekers look no further; this is the challenge for you! Feel the adrenaline rush as you jump from 13,000 feet and reach speeds of up to 120mph. You will freefall for a minute before your instructor releases your parachute and you glide towards the ground. 

A group of fundraisers before taking on the Big Jump

This is a tandem skydive so your instructor is in complete control of the jump throughout, all you need to do is kick back and enjoy the ride, taking in all the spectacular views on the way down.

The jump takes place at the Army Parachute Association airfield near Salisbury, SP4 9SF.

How much does it cost?

To pay for your skydive, you can choose from one of the following 2 options.

  • Option 1 (Self-funding) – pay £75 deposit now, and then the remaining balance of £195. This amount covers the cost of the jump only, Julia’s House receives no money. Please fundraise as much as you can to support local families, suggested fundraising minimum of £125.
  • Option 2 (Minimum sponsorship) – pay £75 deposit now, then fundraise a minimum of £395.

By paying your deposit, you are committing to raising the minimum sponsorship of £395. 80% (£315) must be received by Julia’s House no later than one week before your jump. The remaining 20% (£80) must be received must be received by 22nd July 2023. If you have chosen to self-fund your tandem skydive, the remaining balance of £195 is due one week before your jump. 

We'll be there for you

Julia’s House will give you one-to-one support and join you on the day to watch you jump. All our skydivers will receive a Julia’s House t-shirt and medal.

Can't make the date? Don't worry!

Just let us know which alternative date you’re thinking of and we can arrange it for you.

Ross Gear after landing while taking part in the Big Jump

You help local families

“When the Julia's House nurses and carers come it gives me time to be with my boys and be a mum to them. A lot of my time is taken up with Tamzin, so it's such a help to just be able to sit and do homework or play with them, or even to jump in the bath and have some time alone for me. I don't really know what 'me time' is anymore."

Alex Pugh - Tamzin's Mum. 

Read the full story

Alex's daughter Tamzin, smiling