Event information

Event date:3rd September 2022
Booking closing date:19th August 2022
Location:Army Parachute Association airfield near Salisbury, SP4 9SF
Cost:£50 deposit
Image
The Big Jump group shot

Thrill seekers look no further, this is the challenge for you! Feel the adrenaline rush as you jump from 13,000 feet and reach speeds of up to 120mph. You will freefall for a minute before your instructor releases your parachute and you glide towards the ground. 

This is a tandem skydive so your instructor is in complete control of the jump throughout,  all you need to do is kick back and enjoy the ride, taking in all the spectacular views on the way down.

The jump takes place at the Army Parachute Association airfield near Salisbury, SP4 9SF.

How much does it cost?

The deposit is £50 and we ask you to raise a minimum of £395. Or you can pay £200 for your skydive and simply raise as much as you can.

We'll be there for you

Julia’s House will give you one-to-one support and join you on the day to watch you jump. All our skydivers will receive a Julia’s House t-shirt, medal and access to our Facebook group.

Can't make the date? Don't worry!

Just let us know which alternative date you’re thinking of and we can arrange it for you. 

By paying your deposit, you are committing to raising the minimum sponsorship of £395. 80% (£315) must be received by Julia’s House no later than one week before your jump. The remaining 20% (£80) must be received by 3rd October 2022. If you have chosen to self-fund your tandem skydive, the remaining balance of £150 is due one week before your jump. 

Ellie made me do it!

Image
Ellie

Helen took on the Big Jump in 2021 for her granddaughter, Ellie, who was diagnosed with a brain tumour when she was just six months old. “We were told that Ellie would only have a one per cent chance of survival,” said Helen. “Right from day one, we said she had to be that ‘one’ – somebody has to be. It’s been a really difficult time and the care that Julia’s House has provided throughout has been incredible. I just wanted to do something to give back to Julia’s House. Anybody who’s thinking of doing a jump, I’d say absolutely do it! It was an amazing experience. And it was all for Ellie.”

The Big Jump
The Big Jump
The Big Jump
The Big Jump
The Big Jump
The Big Jump
The Big Jump
The Big Jump
The Big Jump
The Big Jump
Covid-19

We are confident that our events will be able to go ahead. To ensure everyone’s safety, we will take all the necessary Government precautions on the day and in the unlikely event of the event being cancelled, we will offer you the option to withdraw or postpone until 2023.

Sign up today