Calling all gamers! Whether you're playing solo or with your buddies online, our popular virtual fundraising challenge is a great way to support Julia's House all year round. Raise your game whilst raising vital funds for local families who are relying on all of us right now.
How it works
- Sign up and choose your date
- Decide your time challenge- 4, 12, 24 hours, anything goes!
- Set up your JustGiving page and get fundraising
- Spread the word- remember to share with your friends, family and followers and ask them to sponsor you, or join!
- Download our free fundraising tips and tools to help you smash your target
- Game on! On your chosen date, gather your squad or go solo and spend 12, 24 hours or your chosen time challenge playing your favourite games and raising money for Julia’s House, it’s a win- win!
How to guides
New to streaming? Here's how >>
Game for children like Regan
We have always been there for families in a crisis and that hasn’t changed, even in the eye of a pandemic. Our nurses and carers are continually adapting to the fast-changing needs of our families – and of the extraordinary times we live in.
When the world went into lockdown, Julia’s House was still working in homes across Dorset and Wiltshire. Helping families stay safe and feel supported is what we do – we won’t let them down.
But we need your help. We can’t run our traditional fundraising events so online activities like Gameathon are really important to keep our care going.